Monday, October 30, 2006

New Apartment

On Saturday, I moved into my new fully furnished, 1 bedroom apartment. Located in an area called Yaletown in downtown Vancouver. Situated on the 22nd floor (building has 39 floors). Here's what I see when I open the blinds at night:

The big building is BC place, a large exhibition centre. I'm told that Ice Hockey and other sports are played here too.

My building is located right in front of the marina on False Creek, with restaurants, yuppie grocery store, cafes, shops and about 100 Starbucks and 7-Elevens, in walking distance.

The other thing I like about the place is the ~40" plasma TV:


Further pictures to follow in due course.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

with all that expensive camera equipment you've got, you could have taken some decent photos.

Anonymous said...

You tell him brendan, get some pictures of some women on there Tim!

Anonymous said...

Napoleon would look sweet on that TV ;P

Anonymous said...

Update your blog!